Do you ever need a chocolate chip cookie? Because I do. But when I need a chocolate chip cookie, I don’t just need it, I NEED it. If my teeth do not sink into a warm, chewy, soft mound of chocolaty goodness I may spontaneously combust.
And that’s what happened tonight. Luckily there was no need for spontaneous combustion because I was able to create this in less than 5 minutes.
INSTANT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
The quickest and most delicious way to feed the craving for a warm, chewy, chocolaty cookie.
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (any granulated sugar will work)
- 2 tbsp plain almond-milk yogurt (such as: http://amandeyogurt.com/)
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until combined.
- Scoop into a small, greased, microwavable dish.
- Microwave for 60 seconds, or until the top bounces back when gently pressed.
- Let cool, grab a spoon, and enjoy!
Yup, it’s that easy. Take a look:
And BAM! An instant chocolate chip cookie…
UPDATE! This recipe has been shared at 5 Ingredient Mondays, Tasteful Tuesdays, Gluten-Free Wednesdays, Full Plate Thursdays, Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays, Allergy Friendly Friday and Wonderful Food Wednesdays.